This activity is a planned medical education/clinical audit that systematically reviews aspects of a GP's clinical performance against defined best-practice guidelines. It can be undertaken by an individual GP or a small group.
By the end of this clinical audit, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate patients as recommended or strongly recommended for annual influenza vaccination
- List recommended influenza vaccines according to age-group
- Discuss and address concerns about influenza vaccination with patients
- Implement systems to trigger recommendation of influenza vaccination for patients within their practice
- Set individual and/or practice targets for influenza vaccination and identify where improvements can be made for future influenza vaccination seasons
This education is a CPD Accredited Activity under the RACGP CPD Program for the 2020-22 triennium. It will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
This education is a CPD Activity under the ACRRM PDP for the 2020-2022 triennium. It will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
Other healthcare professionals can still enrol and complete this course. You will receive a certificate upon completion.