This activity is a planned medical education/clinical audit activity that systematically reviews aspects of a GP's clinical performance against defined best-practice guidelines: The Australian Immunisation Handbook.
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify adult patients within their practice for whom a pertussis vaccination is recommended
- Develop a plan to raise awareness around the consequences of pertussis disease and the benefits of pertussis vaccination for adult patients within the practice
- Evaluate the consequences of pertussis disease and the benefits of pertussis vaccination for adult patients within the practice
- Set individual and/or practice targets for adult pertussis vaccination
- Identify where improvements can be made for the future
This is an RACGP-approved CPD activity under the RACGP CPD Program for the 2023-25 triennium. It will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
This education is a CPD Activity under the ACRRM PDP for the 2023-25 triennium. It will take approximately 5 hours to complete.
Other healthcare professionals can still enrol and complete this course. You will receive a certificate upon completion.
If you do not already have an account with Arterial Education, you will be required to create one. This verifies that you are a healthcare professional and allows you to log your learning activities.